Meanwhile, the color also chosen, of course, has rules for filling. Dyeing polyester fabric with the correct guide will make it easier to excess the material. Therefore, if you want to use the right coloring, then follow this method:
- Make sure to pre-wash your fabric and remove all of the stains there
- Prepare the color remover so that when there is an error, it can be solved immediately
- Add your color remover to the water and mix it well with the stainless steel tongs. Depending on how the fabric is, then you have to adjust it with a suitable amoung of color remover
- Wet the fabric for 20 minutes from the pot and get a mild detergent
- Wash the fabric separately and dye the color as desired
Extras Before Dyeing Polyester Fabric
And now, you know a lot about fabric and make sure that the color there can use the shade instead. Dyeing your fabric with different colors is the same as mixing paint. Turn your color to the correct color and make sure all this goes ahead and look for your material.
With a different background, as well as taking a look at it is one way to hit the market index correctly. Show up the fabric well and make sure the instance fits. And some things you need to know in dyeing polyester fabric by finding out this information:
- Know your Fabric
- Dyeing Time and Temperature
- Fabric Condition
- Color Combination
- What Polyester Dye to Choose?
Different rates equal something that can show up on the fabric well. Of all the refraction in the material with the suitable color powder effectively is the same. So for dyeing polyester fabric and moving ahead with a spectrum that turns out will be very good.